1.26.2006

The iPod

Jesse runs with music; I don't. Usually. Except that since having Speedy, I have not been able to leave the house without obsessing about him. My runs are the one time I would like to hold sacred, breathing the fresh air bus exhaust uninterrupted by throughts of the quantity and quality of the day's poops. So, today I took the iPod, which Jesse has loaded with fast & slow run mixes.

All I can say about the quality of the mixes is that I ended up cutting my walk breaks short when each new song came on, because the tempo was so perfect. Any GenX-er could have played name that tune as I, pounding silently along in my headphones, suddenly shouted "Leo-nard-Bern-stein!" or whistled the pennywhistle section of "Send Me on My Way." I suggest checking out Jesse's "What's on my iPod" sidebar. You, too, may find yourself sheepishly bounding along to Cristina Aguilera's "Fighter."

No comments: