2.16.2006

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom!

Just a quick post tonight -- must get food and sleep. I ran 3.2+ miles on a rolling street course tonight. Ran the entire way, at a 10:23 pace, and felt like I had a couple more miles in me when I got back to the house. Soooo good! It helps that we're having a warm snap -- it was 53 degrees when I went out, and much of last week's blizzard had melted.

One other quick note: I had a change of fortune at new moms' group today. Here I've been worried about how I measure up to these women, and today I learned that they think I can do it all. Not only are we already having dinner guests, working, and working out, but I have a partner who does most of the cooking! No, it's not a contest, but it does feel good to know that the grass is always greener.

1 comment:

Janice @ Mom On The Run said...

Nice! I love that feeling, as it sure beats those runs where you keep looking at your watch wanting to go home!